A few companies I love and think you will too!
Food and Coffee
Bitty and Beaus coffee
- Coffee that purposefully employs individuals with neurodiversities
Chocolate on the Spectrum
- Artisan chocolate, produced by individuals with Autism
Popcorn for the People
- Gourmet Popcorn creating meaningful opportunities for adults with Autism and other disabilities
Ethan and the Bean
- A non-profit, focused on training and employing individuals with intellectual or developmental delays
Jewelry and Fidget Toys
Designs by Siri
- Provides meaningful life for people with Autism, creating high quality jewelry and chewable jewelry
Fidget Club (Fidget Jewelry and Toys)
- Owned and run by an Occupational Therapist who also has Autism- could be wonderful for all those kiddos doing school at home right now
- Socks on a mission- they donate socks to those in need with every purchase (they also create custom socks)
Dukes Delites Dog Treats
- Each purchase helps employ adults with Autism and Developmental Disabilities
Brian Watkins Christmas Cards
- Brian has Autism and his family created this company to give him an outlet for his art and provide a job that fits his passion.
2020 has definitely made it clear that where we put our dollars matters.
These are a few of my favorite companies that I think you'll love too! Let me know if you have other companies you love with beautiful products, putting good into the world!