Perfect Cinnamon Pancakes with Apple Toppings
Photo/recipe credits to Hannah Galipeau @stayhealthy_myfriends
1 cup gluten free oats (can be old-fashioned or quick)
½ cup unsweetened applesauce
1/3 cup almond milk or milk of choice
1 tablespoon each: baking powder, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, honey
Desired toppings: fresh fruit, honey, almond butter, Apple Pie Warrior Mix
- Combine everything (except for the toppings) in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of batter into a skillet greased with coconut oil.
- When bubbles form in pancake, flip and cook other side.
- Repeat until out of batter.
- Add toppings of choice to your pancakes.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published