By Blaire Wikoff @missfingerfoodie
- 2 bananas
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 flax egg (1 Tbsp flax meal with 3 Tbsp hot water, per “egg”)
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1/2 c. almond flour
- 3 scoops @alohamoment chocolate protein powder (or 1/4 cup cocoa powder)
- 1 cup BeeFree Chocolate Buzz Warrior Mix (125g)
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Mix all wet ingredients together, then add the dry (be careful to not overmix!).
- *Grease muffin tins (if you use a paper liner-still give a quick coat of melted coconut oil)
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins
- Bake for 15 minutes (top with flaked sea salt).