photo/recipe credits to Hannah Galipeau
Apples of choice
Yogurt or yogurt alternative of choice
- Cut desired number of apples in half.
- Scoop out the seeds and core of each half, using a spoon.
- Drizzle honey and sprinkle cinnamon over each apple half.
- Place apples in your air fryer for 16 mins at 360F. *Note: You can also place them in the oven for the same amount of time if you do not have an air fryer.
- While the apples are still warm, fill the holes with Apple Pie Warrior Mix.
- Add yogurt, more honey, and a dash of cinnamon on top and enjoy!