2 fresh peaches
1 tsp cinnamon
½ tsp salt
1 large egg
2 Tbsp coconut flour
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp Original Warrior Mix and more for topping
- Chop peaches into bite sized pieces.
- Toss peaches in the cinnamon and salt.
- Place peaches into a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine egg, coconut flour, honey, and 2 Tbsp Warrior Mix.
- Spread cobbler batter evenly over peaches.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes, until the top begins to brown.
- Top with extra Warrior Mix and your favorite ice cream or yogurt (best served warm)!