This delicious yogurt bowl gives you all the goodness of apple pie... for breakfast!
Recipe and photos by Subrina of @SustainingSubrina
- Greek Yogurt
- Fresh Apple
- Butter (or an oil of your choice)
- Mae's Apple Pie Warrior Snack Mix
- Granola Butter (or a nut butter of your choice)
- Chop your apple into bite-sized pieces and sautee in a pan with butter and cinnamon, to taste.
- Build your bowl with a layer of yogurt on the bottom, topped with sauteed apples and BeeFree Snack Mix
- Drizzle with granola butter for an extra indulgent breakfast treat!