This simple no-bake cheesecake comes together so quickly and features two varieties of our Warrior Snack Mix.
Recipe and photo by Franchesca Livraghi of @breakthrukitchen
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1Tb caramel + extra for drizzle
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Bob's Salted Caramel Warrior Mix
- 1/2 cup roughly crushed Mae's Apple Pie Warrior Mix
- Whip cream cheese until light and airy
- Mix in sour cream and heavy cream until smooth
- Add in cinnamon, powdered sugar, and caramel and set aside
- In a small mold or cup, add layer of Bob's Salted Caramel Warrior Mix followed by a layer of cheesecake filling
- Top with Mae's Apple Pie Warrior Mix and drizzle with extra caramel. Enjoy immediately or chill!