Recipes by Laura Woodruff
2 T coconut oil
¼ cup cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
½ cup coconut cream or one 5.4oz can
1/3 cup coconut oil
3 T maple syrup
1 t vanilla extract
1.5 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight)
Cacao nibs to sprinkle on top
- Soak the raw cashews overnight in filtered water in a jar.
- Place the crust ingredients (Warrior Mix and coconut oil) in a food processor and mix until crumbly.
- Line an 8x8 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Hint: Spray the glass dish with cooking spray first and this helps the parchment to stick to the bottom.
- Pour the crust into the pan and spread it to out to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Place the crust in the freezer while making the filling.
- In the morning, strain and rinse the nuts.
- Place the cashews along with the rest of the filling ingredients in a Vitamix (or a high powered blender) and mix until smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust and spread it out evenly.
- Freeze for about 2 hours.
- When it is ready, take the cheesecake out of the freezer and let rest 5 minutes before serving!