½ cup of Spicy Chocolate Warrior Mix (any flavor will work)
6-8 dates (depending on the size of your dates)
2 small or 1 and ½ large bananas
½ cup coconut milk
¼ cup raw cashews
2 Tbsp raw honey
2 oz dark chocolate of choice
1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Line an 8x4 baking dish with parchment paper. (you can use an 8x8 pan and double the recipe)
- Process Warrior Mix and dates in food processor until combined. This is the crust.
- Press the crust into the lined pan until firm.
- Process bananas, coconut milk, cashews, and honey in food processor until smooth and creamy. This is the banana layer.
- Spread banana layer over the crust.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares.
- Melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave, stirring every 10-15 seconds.
- Coat each square in the melted chocolate.
- Enjoy right away! Store leftovers in the freezer.